About Me

My photo
Wanna be happy? Hmm..why I'm happy? Shouldn't I be happy? I want to be happy! find me @ http://www.facebook.com/redbugatti

27 May 2010

2010..this is my first of its kind this year...time is not on my side since i addicted to FB..phew..
last year, my fourth child was born on 1st June..well it looks like this year, i'm gonna have another one coming out pretty soon..august to be exact..the fifth one..is it a girl or a boy? let's God decide on that..i owe everything to my beloved wife..she sacrifice a lot for the happiness of our family..but what i like about my petite little wife is that she looks so cute and even many people assumed that she is having our first child (not realizing the 'ugly' fact that it is our fifth)..she has a good 'temper', a cute smile and a white shining teeth..got that 'hour glass' shape body..mmm...i feel proud to have her as my wife..even though i did not mention to her everyday..but i do kiss her many times in a day to show that i do care for her, i do love her and need her, i want her and so on so forth..what more could i say about her..she is the right person to be my queen..to be the mother of our children...i pray for her everyday...i pray that she would be fine to deliver our fifth child..
gosh..we need to change our car now to something call mpv..and need to halt our 'production' until time permits..this is another one big headache...money cannot but everything including happiness but without it happiness wont come around..hahahaha..what a 's****d' thing to think about..
got no idea now..chow

1 comment:

GREETING

WeLcOmE To My WoRlD
ThE wOrLd Of FuN & hApPiNeSs