About Me

My photo
Wanna be happy? Hmm..why I'm happy? Shouldn't I be happy? I want to be happy! find me @ http://www.facebook.com/redbugatti

14 August 2011

New 2011/2012 BPL Season

Hi guys..

last nite Man Utd have beaten WBA by 2-1 courtesy of Rooney's and a deflected Young's cross (or should I say shot?)..I was relieved as De Gea was visibly uncomfortable and shaky in his debut as the new stopper for Man Utd..by looking at the world class shot stopper's standard, he's still far from matured and agile..like what the commentator said "..his legs were static when Shane Long put a shot and that was not a good keeper..he was just stretching his body to reach for the ball but unfortunately the ball slip through his hands.." what more could I say..he's just 20 yrs of age and have to fill the void left behind by such an influential figure in Theater of Dream (Edwin Van Der Sar) and of course the great Dane (Peter Schmeichal - am spell his name correctly? :) no worry, have faith in Sir Alex and this lad..he's in process of learning but unfortunately he let in a soft goal..luckily, Young got the equalizer 8 minutes from time..pheeww..what a relief..
as chelsea drew and so do arsenal and liverpool..Manc is yet to play (vs Norwich if I'm not mistaken) and Spurs vs Everton..

Top of the table is Bolton who trashed QPR 4-0. and Man Utd at no. 2 separated by goal difference..next, Man Utd will take on Spurs at Theater of Dream on 22nd Aug 2011..I hope the back four should be able to recover ASAP (Vida, Rio, Rafael & Evra are all injured)..and I pray De Gea would lift up to his reputation..

chow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREETING

WeLcOmE To My WoRlD
ThE wOrLd Of FuN & hApPiNeSs